This December feels much busier than last year! Where is the time going? What I Ate Wednesday? As always, many thanks to the lovely Jenn of Peas & Crayons for hosting the weekly link party—hop on over there to see more WIAW from other bloggers!
Since I don’t feel like I’ve shown you a work day in a while, how about I share a few highlights from early this week? Behold…
- Breakfast: Pumpkin cranberry oats in a nearly-empty peanut butter jar Tuesday morning
- Lunch: Leftover tempeh & mushroom stir-fry over greens with other veggies mixed in
- Random: Tuesday there was cake to celebrate my birthday and a co-worker’s upcoming marriage. Because two cakes is probably not in the budget, there was a universal cake.
- Snack: Greek yogurt with cranberry sauce and cereal Monday
- Dinner: An ahí tuna salad while in a restaurant with my family
- Snack: Ugly but satisfying cottage cheese with a drizzle of maple syrup before bed
Is your December really busy too this year? What’s on the menu this week?