Since I was off Monday (fun times at the dentist), Wednesday feels a bit like Tuesday this week. What do you know though—it’s time for What I Ate Wednesday. Thank you as always to the lovely Jenn of Peas & Crayons for hosting the weekly link party. Take a visit to see more WIAW from other bloggers!
I already told you guys a little about Sunday’s activities when I did the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk with my family—here’s what I ate throughout the day!
- Breakfast: a quick bowl of oats (walking 5 miles on an empty stomach did not sound like a good idea)
- Lunch: Egg white mushroom & herb omelet. I also ate the greens & bacon.
- Snack: Does a rose wine-tasting count as a snack?
- Dinner Part One: My mom, sister, and I split two tartines (one had smoked salmon, and the other was a prosciuotto-fig variety) and a vegan kale salad at Le Pain Quotiden for an an early dinner
- Dinner Part Two: Eggplant soup I’d gotten to-go from LPQ, topped with some grated pecorino
- Snack: a sliced banana (too boring to photograph)
Time to get back to work. Oh, and hey, tomorrow is Food Day! Got anything planned?