Good morning and happy Wednesday! How’s your week going? Ready for another What I Ate Wednesday? I’m kind of loving that 119 is a prime number. So satisfying for some reason. Yes, I know I’m a little weird…Thank you as always to the lovely Jenn of Peas & Crayons for hosting the weekly link part. Take a visit to see more WIAW from other bloggers!
Monday was just another busy work day. After working on a project for another job after I got home, I was ready for some therapeutic cleaning and music-blasting. Some fridge-cleaning was also involved in the way of using up leftovers in overnight oats, convenient snacks, and a general theme of “stuff I need to use up” in a bowl. Whatever works!
- Breakfast: (unpictured) half a banana before the gym; Overnight oats (I skip the milk because I like it better this way) made with Greek yogurt when I got to work
- Snack: Celery with salsa
- Lunch: The same old work salad, same old photo
- Snack: Cottage cheese w/ blueberries & cereal
- Dinner: Leftovers…pulled chicken with kale, veggies, corn, and avocado
- Snack: Bourbon banana soft serve with PB2 and a few chocolate chips
What are some of your favorite ways to use leftovers? What’s the best thing you’ve eaten recently?