Wednesday comes quickly, no? Hope you’re having a good week so far. Mine has been busy, but good-busy. Lots of things going on—I’ll share more details later. So let’s do this What I Ate Wednesday thing, shall we? As always, thanks to Jenn for hosting. To see more WIAW from other bloggers, visit Peas & Crayons.
Monday was something of a roller coaster, and more about food as fuel than anything. Sorry if my photos are a little blurry—I feel like I barely stopped moving all day.
- Breakfast: Oats w/ flax, plum & blueberries, topped w/ sunflower seed butter
- Lunch: Salad and toast with smoked salmon and avocado, a piece of dark-chocolate-covered ginger
- Snack: Plain Greek yogurt with berries, cereal, and fig & ginger preserves
- Dinner: This stir-fry—a recent favorite; a square of dark chocolate (yep, more chocolate)
- Snack: (unpictured) sliced banana w/ PB2
What’s the best thing you’ve eaten recently?